Delivery of groupage cargo from Europe is a transportation service performed by SeaWay. It is in great demand among consumers. It is ordered by individuals and large organizations that buy goods both individually and in bulk. It is much more difficult to organize such international transportation, but our company successfully copes with the task.
Features of cargo delivery from Europe
There are two types of cargo delivered from the European Union. General – the truck is loaded with the goods of one customer. In case of groupage cargo, the vehicle is loaded with goods from several customers who have purchased small quantities.
In this case, the client pays for only one place for his goods, and the entire truck is filled with goods from different customers. In this case, the cost of delivery and customs clearance of goods from Europe is divided between all participants in the transportation. Then the cost of goods in Ukraine is much lower.
How do we transport groupage cargo from Europe
Transportation of goods to individuals is carried out according to a clear algorithm.
- Cargo is the most popular way to transport cargo from the EU countries. The client buys a batch of goods weighing 100 kg or more. In this case, it makes no sense to order a separate truck. The seller brings the purchase to our warehouse in Poland. We prepare all the necessary documents for export from the European Union. Our employees load the truck and send it to Ukraine, where we clear it through customs and send the cargo to customers by courier service in all cities.
- Delivery from Europe to Odessa in a separate truck. The supplier loads the truck and our broker prepares the declaration required to cross the Ukrainian border. In Odessa, a truck passes through the customs terminal, where the main declaration is filled out. After passing all these procedures, the goods arrive at the customer’s warehouse.
How quickly the client receives his goods depends on how quickly the general batch is assembled. The process of delivery of oversized cargo takes longer, but the wait is fully offset by the low cost of the service. Delivery of bulky goods is carried out in a similar way, with the difference that one does not have to expect charges from other customers.
What goods can be transported from Europe
Most often we transport:
- auto parts;
- special equipment;
- refrigerated semi-trailers;
- equipment for the brewing industry;
- equipment for industrial food production;
- machines for mixing minerals with bitumen;
- conveyor belts;
- alkyd resins;
- plaster products;
- musical instruments;
- machine tools;
- household appliances;
- power tool.
Important! We do not transport goods that are classified as dangerous. For detailed information on the delivery of parcels from Europe, please contact our employees.
In order to find out how much delivery will cost, the prices can be found in the table
|Service||Cost in dollars|
|Cargo delivery Poland – Ukraine||From $ 200 to $ 500 and depends on the density and cost of the cargo|
|Broker services||From $ 200 to $ 400 and depends on the number of product codes in the declaration|