Today we can say with certainty that customs clearance of a car from Holland has become more profitable. The law adopted by the Verkhovna Rada in 2016 on lowering the excise rate is gaining momentum. Domestic motorists are actively using this loophole. The Dutch car market is filled with cars of very good quality. The quality of the roads, the small area of the state and the small distance between cities. This results in low mileage and almost excellent car quality.
In Holland, there are generally good offers for sale. Due to the fact that for the Dutch, a car is not a luxury item, but a means of transportation. Therefore, they often change the vehicle for a more convenient option. Used cars from Holland are much more profitable than buying “off the assembly line”.
- Broad car market;
- Lots of lucrative offers;
- Solving transportation and customs clearance issues with the help of our company.
Since 2005, our company has been providing services for the purchase and transfer of cars from Holland. The cost of the service is 500 euros. A prerequisite (to the seller) is the possibility of bargaining. In case of a discount – 50% of the saved funds remains for the company. The work is done quickly and without nuance. The € 500 you pay is spent on:
- Advising on choosing a car;
- Analysis of the offers for sale provided by the client;
- Search for more profitable offers;
- Cooperation with sellers;
- Work with documents;
- Establishing the date of the inspection;
- Car reservation before arrival.
The fact is that our employee personally leaves and performs a complete inspection of the vehicle. A test drive is carried out, the condition of the car is assessed (general and the integrity of the interior), the electronics are checked for serviceability. After verification, documents for the car and VAT refund are drawn up. Having delivered the car to the border, we help with issuing the Euro 5 certificate.
Additional travel costs:
- A trip from Ukraine to Holland – from 90 to 150 euros per person;
- Work with documents in Holland (purchase and export) – from 130 to 250 euros (car insurance, tax transactions, registration of numbers, temporary registration certificate, export declaration);
- Fuel purchase – from 100 to 200 euros;
- Overnight in hotels / hotels (rest) – from 100 to 150 euros;
- Toll roads – from 12 to 15 euros.
Popular cars from Holland:
- RENAULT CLIO
- SKODA OCTAVIA
The cost of customs clearance of a car from the Netherlands to Ukraine
Today, the price of customs clearance is determined by a number of factors. To calculate the total cost of the operation, just use our calculator. It includes the current provisions of the normative acts. After filling in all the data, you will be shown the final amount for customs clearance.
What do we pay:
- VAT (value added tax);
- Excise duty. Depends on the type of vehicle and its model.
- Import customs duty.
- Customs clearance.