Today, there is a clear tendency for transporting vehicles from abroad. Customs clearance of a car from Germany is not that expensive if you turn to specialists. Buying a car abroad is becoming a better deal. This is facilitated by: a tangible difference in price, the state of transport and the amount of excise tax.
Customs clearance of a car from Germany to Ukraine is the most profitable option. In view of the many nuances in the current legislation, it is easier for a modern Ukrainian to turn to our company for help. Long-term experience of ferrying and registration allows us to advise our clients on the most optimal purchase option. The specialists of our company will make sure that the operation proceeds properly.
We provide services for driving cars from Germany. Buying and driving a car from Germany through our specialist will cost 500 euros. In case of receiving a discount from the seller, 50% of the saved amount remains with us. The service price includes:
- Advising on choosing a car;
- Analysis of the offers for sale provided by the client;
- Search for more profitable offers;
- Cooperation with sellers;
- Work with documents;
- Establishing the date of the inspection;
- Car reservation before arrival.
Our employees personally go to the site and inspect the car. The inspection includes a test drive, checking the condition of the car and interior, diagnostics of the vehicle electronics. We process all documents and VAT refunds. Upon arrival, we help the client to issue a Euro 5 certificate.
Additional travel costs:
- A trip from Ukraine to Germany – from 90 to 150 euros per person;
- Work with documents in Germany (purchase and export) – from 130 to 250 euros (car insurance, tax transactions, registration of numbers, temporary registration certificate, export declaration);
- Fuel purchase – from 100 to 200 euros;
- Overnight in hotels / hotels (rest) – from 100 to 150 euros;
- Toll roads in Germany – from 12 to 15 euros.
Popular cars for ferrying from Germany:
How much does customs clearance cost for a car from Germany
Before planning a purchase, you need to know the price of the issue. In this case, there are many factors to consider. The customs clearance calculator for a car from Germany will calculate the price of the service, taking into account the current state of the regulations. The service cost includes the following payments:
- Value Added Tax (VAT);
- Excise duty. It is calculated depending on the specific parameters of the vehicle and its type.
- Import customs duty.
- Customs clearance.
How much does customs clearance of a car from Germany to Ukraine cost?
The issue price for different types of cars is different. But, in comparison with buying a car “off the assembly line”, the final amount will be lower. A logical question arises: “Why do people in Germany sell a car in good condition?” Comparing the incomes of the average resident of Europe and Ukraine, it becomes clear. Every car owner who puts it up for sale will not sacrifice reputation.
How is customs clearance of a car from Germany carried out and what is the price? Taken into account:
- The make of the car, its model.
- Cost price. Expert service workers can estimate the value of the vehicle differently. An ordinary car owner will hardly be able to prove the true cost. A professional broker guarantees a correct valuation.
- Engine capacity.
- Year of vehicle production.
Since 2018, the procedure has undergone some changes. In this regard, the prices for customs clearance of cars from Germany have become more profitable for our compatriots. The reason is the decrease in the excise rate. This contributes to the tendency for domestic buyers to move to the foreign market. Note: The tax does not apply to electric vehicles.
List of required documents:
- Those. passport (large and small brief).
- passport of a citizen of Ukraine or temporary identity card.
- TIN code.
Contact the professionals
Our company has been operating in this area since 2005. This means that we take a serious approach to each client. Each order is accompanied during the entire process of providing the service. Driving a car with the help of our company – getting the vehicle on time. Having placed an order, the client knows exactly the cost of the service. A 24-hour hotline works for any questions. Our brokers will save you time and money. Doubt about choosing a company? Call and consult for free.
The cost of our services:
- Personal broker – $ 300.
- Examination of prices – $ 80.
- Determination of compliance with standards (certificate) – $ 150.
- Customs terminal – 390 hryvnia.
Frequently asked Questions
How much does customs clearance cost for a car from Germany?
According to the law of Ukraine, the cost of customs clearance of a car is calculated separately for each vehicle. The final amount depends on the price of the car, its technical characteristics and the year of manufacture. You can calculate everything yourself using a special calculator on our website.
How long does it take to clear a car from Germany?
The customs clearance procedure is not difficult if you know all the nuances. Inexperienced people spend weeks on this, while the customs representative will do everything in 3-4 days. The client will only have to pay the required fees and duties.
What documents are needed for customs clearance of a car from Germany to Ukraine?
For a fitted car, you need to provide a document confirming its value: an expert assessment or a copy of the payment. It must be entered in the autostat database. Sometimes the customs require a certificate from the service station about the technical condition of the vehicle.
The procedure for buying and customs clearance of a car from Germany
The car is selected according to the client’s requirements, checked on the spot, bought and transported to Ukraine. Customs clearance is handled by a customs broker who prepares and submits the necessary documents to customs officers.